WSL001 - Wushu Kung Fu Bo Staff Wax Wood Staff 武术白蜡杆
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: wsl001
- Reward Points: 4
- Price in reward points: 185
Wax wood, also known as Ligustrum lucidum (Glossy Privet, Chinese Privet, or Broad-leaf Privet), which China has prized for thousands of years, is used to make our Bo Staff flexible and sturdy.
Because of the characteristics of wax wood, it is one of the best materials for Bo Staff, Spear shafts, and walking sticks. Hence, they call it the "father of all weapons."
Kungfu Martial artists typically choose a piece of Wax Wood to cut their custom height, which has a thinner tip.
This Wax Wood Bo staff is the 2nd Generation Wax Wood which is more robust and has a spring-like quality
Please Notice: Because each staff is made from one tree the shape and smoothness is not perfect.
Reminder: You can also cut the Wax Wood Bo Staff to your own height
5 sizes available!
- 66 inch: Kids staff
- 68 inch: teenage staff. ( light weight)
- 72 inch : Length: 72"; Big end: 1” to 1.3/16”; Small end: 3/4" to 7/8", Weight: 15.5 oz.
- 80 inch : Length 80" , Big End: 1.1 to 1.2", small end : 0.5 to 0.7 " , weight 1.3 oz. or more.
- 82 inch: Length 82", Big End, 1.2 to 1.4" , Small end: 0.6 to 0.7", weight 1.4 oz. or more.
- 84 inch