WSL005-1 - Premium Large Tip Spear
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: WSL005-1
- Reward Points: 13
- Price in reward points: 670
NEW! Made out of Wax Wood. Made for traditional KungFu Practice.
Spear tassel can choose the white color or Red color.
Spear tip is made out of stainless steel. The head is strong and has a distinctive diamond shaped-cross-section.
- 4 Sizes: 80", 85", 90", 95"
- Spear Head Overall Length 14"; Tip Length 8.5";
- Spear Tip Weight: 0.9 lbs. Approximate Receiver Diameter: 2.1/4"
- Spear Weight: 2.7 lb.
The spear is called the king of all weapons. It is one of the dominant wushu long weapons.
The basic techniques of spear play include pricking, thrusting, circling, blocking, pointing, poking, holding and wringing. When you practice,
you are advised to hold the spear firmly and flexibly, advance and retreat freely and smoothly, pricking the opponent quickly and directly, with the force on the point of the spear.
This is one of the important basic skills in spear play.
When you hold the spear, it must be close to your waist for support so that you can exert your force easily. In all routines of spear play,
the point of the spear moves in a circle,
which is regarded as the fundamental of all styles of spear
play and requires hard practice.
How to find your spear size:
- To get a proper height of the spear, the person should stand straight first.
- Then stretch one arm straight over the head.
- The tiptop of spear should not be shorter than the wrist or longer than the finger tip of the stretched arm.